Job: Plant Head
Company: Candor is well known name in field of Performance textiles.
We are vertically integrated plant starting from production of base fabric to the final product that goes on shelfs for Consumers.
Company has a full fledged Process house comprising of dyeing and finishing machines having capacity of of 6 million linear meters per annum.
Currently, selling in 40 Countries.
• Complete responsibility of arranging production of confirmatory quality and arranging dispatches of ordered quantities on time.
• Counter samples to be arranged within stipulated time against the market samples.
• Production targets with growth to be set and met. Weekly review to be arranged with problems faced and their solutions.
• Constant efforts to upgrade quality of existing products and adding new products.
• Economising the production process and best utilisation and efficiencies of machines.
• Implementing timely Maintenance schedules for entire Plant and Machinery.
• Reduce and economise stores and chemical consumptions.
• Participate with top management for increasing the profitability and growth of the company by enriching the product mix.
• To balance the machinery set up and add required machines where necessary, to increase the revenues and profits.
• Modernising the development and sampling and QA department by adding equipment or staff wherever required.
• Effective administration and Managing IR and all aspects of HR areas.
• Work closely with Finance department to ensure manufacturing objectives are met.
• Support sales team for efficient customer handling.
Education: B.E. in Textile Engineering with preference to candidate having MBA.
Experience: Should have experience of working in the similar position, in Textile Processing for minimum of 10 Years.
Skills required:Enthusiastic with passion and dedication to work, good communicator, creative, decision maker, adaptive with leadership and techno commercial skills.
|Job Category||Plant Head|