Job Responsibilities :
- Supervising, delegating and monitoring everyday housekeeping tasks across the entire factory. .
- Ensuring all housekeeping activities are performed in compliance with the company policy.
- Assumed responsibility of inculcating all requisite techniques and skills to housekeeping staff.
- To regularly check supply levels to make sure the establishment never runs out of essential cleaning supplies
- Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Segregation / Packing / Accounting of scrap.
Skills required: Self motivated with an eye for cleanliness and hygiene and having problem-solving approach , dedication to work, good communicator, with good knowledge of cleaning materials and equipment.
Education: Graduation in any stream
Experience: Should have experience of minimum 5 years working in similar role in any factory.